Monday, February 14, 2011

Serene Promotions on Facebook!





I am sooooo excited. I spent most of the day creating a Facebook page for Serene Promotions. There is a LOT to learn for this process, but it is NOT impossible. I haven't published it yet, because I am still figuring out which elements to include and how they all work. But, it is shaping up nicely. Here's a link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Serene-Promotions/101987616547484



I am very , very impressed with myself!

And I have to say I am also immensely impressed with my young granddaughter. I was chatting with her on Facebook and was explaining the whole blogging thing and I sent her a link to this blog. I suggested she create one for herself because she too likes to write and she likes to journal. Well.........within minutes she had a blog created and had uploaded a video on her first post! I am so very proud of her. And guess what dear readers? Her blog has the same tone and similar content as Serene Promotions: promoting compassion and tolerance! Ahhhh, she is a dear. If she wasn't so far away I'd pick her up and spin her around! Way to go my girl! Here's a link to her blog:

http://makeingadiference.blogspot.com

No comments: